Thursday, July 31, 2014

REVIEW of 'I Like Big Books and I Cannot Lie' tote by Apericots

I Like Big Books And I Cannot Lie canvas tote by Apericots





First off, how cute is this tote. I absolutely fell in love with it when I saw it and knew I needed it. What book nerd wouldn't want it? I did! I was pleasantly surprised with how big the canvas tote is. I fit 10 books easily in the tote. I'm not talking small books either, huge big ones. The way it held the weight didn't hurt my shoulder, I walked around with the books in it. I can't wait to take my 'I love big books and cannot lie' tote to my next book signing, proudly showing it off. I've got a lot of complements from it, as well. This is a great canvas tote for all the book lovers out there. Its durable, sturdy and cute. I would totally buy some for my blog and book page to give away. If you're looking for something different to take to your next book signing, well, Bookies this is it.


With 10 book's this tote didn't hurt my shoulders.





If you would like to order your own 'I like big books and cannot lie' canvas tote from Apericots, you can order here. 


Visit their website www.apericots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment