Saturday, July 12, 2014

REVIEW'S of Bound To You Volume 1

Review's of Bound To You Volume 1 by Vanessa Booke

Reviewed by : Tonya Allen







Bound To You: Volume 1

This book was a great read. I felt so bad for Rebecca, with what happened at the beginning and I understand why she wanted to get away from L.A.. I don't blame her, I would want to do the same exact thing. Who would have thought that a chance encounter on the plane from L.A. to New York could, possibly, ruin everything, well, at least change her plans. 

The last two chapters had me cracking up. I love what she did to Nicholas in the elevator. I do feel for him because of his father, but he's still a playboy. 

Can't wait to read the next book! I'm so glad that I was asked to review this book.






No comments:

Post a Comment